  • Rob Weigle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2012
      With FF 13 Ymail no longer works. I have had to use IE9 instead of FF. I was constantly being logged off before I could do anything!

      Matthew 8:20 (NIV) Foxes have dens and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.
    • Rob Weigle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2012
        I have been able to make FF 13 and Ymail play nicely together. I had to reset FF back to its "factory defaults" and then reinstall my add-ons. I am not sure if it is anything I did or something Mozillla or Yahoo! did. The important thing is that it works now.

        Matthew 8:20 (NIV) Foxes have dens and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.