Re: Still the same old problem, cannot delete, cannot move mails, cannot empty trash, WHY???

  • ka1167
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2012
      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Boeyong Promotions <boeyong@...> wrote:

      >My mails are piling up faster than I can delete them

      You aren't listening or responding to anything anybody here is saying......so I must conclude that you are just a troll.

      Go away. You are wasting my time reading your constant drivel.
    • Goutam Nath
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2012
        Since you are facing problems with the web based interface, i would recommend you to setup your Yahoo mail using POP or IMAP with MS Outlook or Outlook Express or Windows Mail. You could download all the emails onto Outlook / Windows Mail and then it will enable you to work on your mails faster.

        Regards,
        Goutam