Still the same old problem, cannot delete, cannot move mails, cannot empty trash, WHY???

  • Boeyong Promotions
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2012
      Just after 2 days of successfully deleting and moving mails, now all the nightmare
      is coming back. When can YAHOO resolve this and let me trash all my unwanted
      mails again? My mails are piling up faster than I can delete them

    • ka1167
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2012
        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Boeyong Promotions <boeyong@...> wrote:

        >My mails are piling up faster than I can delete them

        You aren't listening or responding to anything anybody here is saying......so I must conclude that you are just a troll.

        Go away. You are wasting my time reading your constant drivel.
      • Goutam Nath
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2012
          Since you are facing problems with the web based interface, i would recommend you to setup your Yahoo mail using POP or IMAP with MS Outlook or Outlook Express or Windows Mail. You could download all the emails onto Outlook / Windows Mail and then it will enable you to work on your mails faster.

          Regards,
          Goutam