YAHOO LOGS ME OUT!

  • Rob Weigle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2012
      I CAN'T DO MORE THAN ONE THING BEFORE YAHOO LOGS ME OUT!!!

      Matthew 8:20 (NIV) Foxes have dens and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.
    • Shal Farley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2012
        Rob,

        > I CAN'T DO MORE THAN ONE THING BEFORE YAHOO LOGS ME OUT!!!

        Yahoo stores a cookie in your browser to signify your signed-in status. If you have a browser security/privacy setting that is blocking this cookie from Yahoo then it will "forget" that you are logged in every time you fetch a new page (I think).

        -- Shal