Re: [Y-Mail] Email Receipts

  • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2012
      Go into the Mail Options. There's an option to create a copy of every email you send. It is saved in the "Sent" folder. I think this is usually an automatic preference, but you can check your Options to make sure.

      Cindy in Ohio
      Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix
      Sunfire's MD Cotton BTV Tank...Labrador Retriever

      --- On Tue, 6/5/12, Ken <elakenn628@...> wrote:
      Is there anyway I can get a receipt for mail I have sent?

    • ka1167
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2012
        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Cindy Cozad-Rudinger <zadrud1@...> wrote:

        > Go into the Mail Options. There's an option to create a copy of every email you send.

        I think that option is set by default.....but that is quite different than a real "delivered receipt".

        Most real mail clients have that feature.

        I don't think it is present for ANY web based mail system.....but that is mostly a guess.