Email Receipts

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2012
      Is there anyway I can get a receipt for mail I have sent?
    • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2012
        Go into the Mail Options. There's an option to create a copy of every email you send. It is saved in the "Sent" folder. I think this is usually an automatic preference, but you can check your Options to make sure.

        Cindy in Ohio
        Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix
        Sunfire's MD Cotton BTV Tank...Labrador Retriever

        --- On Tue, 6/5/12, Ken <elakenn628@...> wrote:
        Is there anyway I can get a receipt for mail I have sent?

      • ka1167
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2012
          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Cindy Cozad-Rudinger <zadrud1@...> wrote:

          > Go into the Mail Options. There's an option to create a copy of every email you send.

          I think that option is set by default.....but that is quite different than a real "delivered receipt".

          Most real mail clients have that feature.

          I don't think it is present for ANY web based mail system.....but that is mostly a guess.