Re: [Y-Mail] Messenger

  • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2012
      That happens now and then, even though I haven't used Messenger in years. I simply select "decline," then the system will block that person from trying to contact you.

      Cindy in Ohio
      Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix
      Sunfire's MD Cotton BTV Tank...Labrador Retriever

      --- On Sun, 6/3/12, Ken <elakenn628@...> wrote:
      How can I get rid of the little messenger box that comes up with somebodys name who wants to contact me every time I open my Ymail.

      I never asked for or set messenger up.

      I have been using ymail for about 2 years and it is only in the last 3 months it has started.
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2012
        Thanks for the info.