Re: Messenger

  • ka1167
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2012
      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Ken" <elakenn628@...> wrote:

      > How can I get rid of the little messenger box

      Let's see if I remember this correctly......

      Someone has sent you a message; you were, no doubt picked at random by a spammer/scammer. You simply read the message but do NOT respond to it......and delete it if that is an option; don't think I remember a delete but that's probably because I haven't set mine up either.

      I've only gotten 2 or 3 in the past year.
    • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2012
        That happens now and then, even though I haven't used Messenger in years. I simply select "decline," then the system will block that person from trying to contact you.

        Cindy in Ohio
        Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix
        Sunfire's MD Cotton BTV Tank...Labrador Retriever

        --- On Sun, 6/3/12, Ken <elakenn628@...> wrote:
        How can I get rid of the little messenger box that comes up with somebodys name who wants to contact me every time I open my Ymail.

        I never asked for or set messenger up.

        I have been using ymail for about 2 years and it is only in the last 3 months it has started.
      • Ken
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2012
          Thanks for the info.