Cannot delete, cannot move mails now worse, cannot even open important mails

  • Boeyong Promotions
    Message 1 of 9 , May 30, 2012
      I got 3 order notifications from my shopping cart and Paypal, and guess what???
      I cannot even open the mails to see what was ordered. Good thing I could go into
      my shopping cart provider's website to look at the info, and another thing,
      the order mail from my shopping cart provider and Paypal arrived nearly 2 weeks
      late (appeared in my inbox only today when the order was placed on the 15th of
      May) What is happening? Isn't 3 weeks and going into the 4th week enough for
      YAHOO to correct the mess it started int the first place?
      (Hopping mad)
      David
      PS: I don't think cleaning my PC with Search and Destroy worked
      I have Zone Alarm, AVIRA and Ad-Aware (now all 3 have their own anti-virus
      working with their firewall) on my PC and I still have this agonizing and irritating
      problem that don't seem to go away
    • km
      Message 2 of 9 , May 30, 2012
        When you contacted yahoo- what did they suggest?

        Kathy

        Message 3 of 9 , May 30, 2012
          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Boeyong Promotions <boeyong@...> wrote:

          > I have Zone Alarm, AVIRA and Ad-Aware (now all 3 have their own anti-virus
          > working with their firewall) on my PC and I still have this agonizing and irritating problem that don't seem to go away

          You could start by LISTENING instead of just ranting on.

          You have not answered ANY of the suggestions made here.......so I assume that you don't really want an answer but just want to rant.

          IF YOU ARE RUNNING A BUSINESS, YOU NEED A "REAL" EMAIL SERVICE INSTEAD OF SOMETHING FREE......from Yahoo or anybody else.

          And based on what you have posted.....including the above with 3 anti-virals all running at the same time......I'm surprised that your PC still runs at all.

          So my personal answer to you: You probably have caused the problem yourself. And since you won't take anybody's advice......don't go away mad, just GO AWAY.
        • Henrique Junior
          Message 4 of 9 , May 30, 2012
          After some weeks using the new What's New tab I've concluded that,
          despite having a beautiful and modern look, this feature is not very
          useful, as it could be.
          Not always, in my opinion, something designed to work in tablets can
          also be applied successfully to other types of hardware.
          Instead of focusing on repeating the formula of the tablets, if I could
          choose, I would like to have in my What's New tab the capabilities of an
          RSS reader (perhaps taking advantage of resources already present in My
          Yahoo?). I'd like to see more information about the people who wrote to
          me (who they are? what they attached to the message? what have they read
          recently?).
          Yahoo already have the tools, lets use it.

          --
          Henrique 'LonelySpooky' Junior
          http://about.me/henriquejunior
          Message 5 of 9 , May 30, 2012
            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, km <emailkathy@...> wrote:

            > When you contacted yahoo- what did they suggest?

            Near as I can tell, there isn't any way to contact Yahoo anymore.

            There is a "Yahoo help community" but it's not much different than this.

            If you know how, please let us know.
            Message 6 of 9 , May 31, 2012
              very interesting and useful feedback. I still don't have this feature, so i'm guessing they're still testing it out. I like the idea of integrating features from th elong forgotten My Yahoo, but I suspect this is another product where they made a great start and then let fade away as others overtook.
              The contacts integration and their social history (via facebook?) idea is also very nice.

              Message 7 of 9 , May 31, 2012
                Em Qui, 2012-05-31 às 01:38 -0700, G Pollara escreveu:

                > very interesting and useful feedback. I still don't have this feature,
                > so i'm guessing they're still testing it out. I like the idea of
                > integrating features from th elong forgotten My Yahoo, but I suspect
                > this is another product where they made a great start and then let
                > fade away as others overtook.
                > The contacts integration and their social history (via facebook?) idea
                > is also very nice.

                I had sent 3 screenshots, but something went wrong. Here are the links
                to the images on Flickr.

                [1] - What's new in All-New - http://goo.gl/8J6UU
                [2] - Current What's New - http://goo.gl/K9qIA
                [3] - Next What's New - http://goo.gl/1Zvxp

                If you take a look at this screenshots you'll see that the most
                organized and consistent layout is, still, in [1]. It is easier to read
                and a lot less confusing than [3].
                In fact, in [3] we have a lot of information compressed in this little
                boxes and we have to scroll in this tiny spaces to see more info (a bad
                experience if you are not using a tablet). Still in [3], you can see
                that I have 55 messages with attachments, but what is the point since I
                can't read the entire subject of the messages nor can I have a preview
                of what this attachments are.
                Message 8 of 9 , May 31, 2012
                  When I clicked on the HELP at the top right of my mail page I go to a page for searching help.  On the left side toward the bottom is a contact us link.

                  That will take you to the for to fill out with all the pertinate info.

                  Although everytime I have used the form I get back a canned answer (the first one is telling me that they received my email and they are extra busy but will get to me soon...) anyway the first answer is usually a copy paste direction- sometimes it works, but if it doesn't then I just write back and I usually get a person that will actually work with the problem.

                  I can't remember when this hasn't worked.

                  Kathy

                  > When you contacted yahoo- what did they suggest?

                  Near as I can tell, there isn't any way to contact Yahoo anymore.

                  There is a "Yahoo help community" but it's not much different than this.

                  If you know how, please let us know.

                      Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

                • km
                  Message 9 of 9 , May 31, 2012
                    GEEZE!!!!  Talking to a 3 year old all day has me confused on right and left!  LOL

                    The HEPL is on the upper LEFT and the Contact us form is on the lower RIGHT!

                    Soooo Sorry!

                    Kathy