Re: Yahoo mail push stopped working unless I add a 2nd mail account

  • Ciprian Murariu
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22 11:49 AM
      As an Android user, I have to say the push service is working fine, while the Contacts Synchronization fails with my Yahoo Account.
      But I don't think it's a bug of the Yahoo Mail app for either iPhone or Android, but the operating system's service or, at the other end, the Yahoo server where the synchro service should connect. I'm not sure so any other opinions might count.
      Best regards,
      Ciprian M.