STILL CANNOT DELETE AND MOVE MAILS - WHAT IS HAPPENING??!

  • Silk
    Message 1 of 5 , May 19 1:51 AM
      I asked you when's the last time you cleaned out that machine..
      Did you do a scan.. Defrag the machine..Is this Yahoo classic..
      and yes try another machine..

      by the way what happened to that person who was getting
      spam and was told to change the password.. what happened..
      would be nice to let us know.. we are here to give one another advice and to learn.. how can we if people don't cooperate.