small new feature

    Message 1 of 4 , May 15, 2012
      When you reply to a message, the "Message Sent" screen now has a button for returning to the message you replied to, and another two buttons to go up or down to the next or previous message, all within the same tab.

      Also if you send email to a group of people, there's an option to quickly create a contacts group from all those people.

      Both very functional, I like it.
      Neo Version:
      Build number: 2.21.0.4406
      Build time: Mon Apr 30 17:54:32 PDT 2012

      Hostname: uk.mg6.mail.yahoo.com

    • Goutam Nath
      Message 2 of 4 , May 15, 2012
        I agree, very thoughtful. Keep it up Yahoo Mail Team!

        Regards,
        Goutam

        Message 3 of 4 , May 17, 2012
          I did not have this feature and I'm on 2.21.0.4406 too. =(

          --
          Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
          http://about.me/henriquejunior

          Message 4 of 4 , May 17, 2012
            I don't have it either. Maybe it is a UK specific thing.

            Matthew 8:20 (NIV) Foxes have dens and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.