RE: [Y-Mail] cannot delete, cannot move mails, it keeps getting on my nerves!

  • Boeyong Promotions
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2012
      It was all working fine. Why is all this happening? I am starting to feel the guys
      at YAHOO! have no work to do and start tampering with an already good system
      with no regard for software and mail integrity. Whatever happened to
      "letting sleeping dogs lie" and "If it ain't broke, don't fix it?" Must you always
      re-invent the wheel just for the sake of making "something new"?
      Disgusted. Now it is even worse. A case of sabotage? I hope not!

      -----------signature line---------------

      Check out these business opportunity websites:

      http://www.peaklifestyle.com/boeyong

      http://www.shapeofyourlife.com/boeyong

      http://www.ecosway.com/home/X703105

      http://www.modernhome2u.com

      Your Banner Ad placed for LIFE on our website - US$5.00
      200 X 500 pixel Ad placed for LIFE on our website - US$10.00
      See samples on http://www.boeyong.com
      We accept Paypal and LibertyReserve. Email us for more info

      Want more money? Catch a free 7-minute movie at http://www.movie2cash.com