RE: [Y-Mail] Re: Yahoo's own troubles?

  • Goutam Nath
    Message 1 of 11 , May 11 9:25 PM

      If that happens, it won’t be the same Yahoo as we knew it, changes are fine but drastic changes is an unwelcomed risk from a customers perspective. People look for reliable long term services, if this new strategy fails again they will try to come back to their usual products by which time most of the customers would have moved to other providers. I am not against new strategies and services, but the most recommended option in my opinion would have been to explore revenue options within the present set of services which the company is offering, while pursuing the development of new services. Yahoo has a good infrastructure, the lay offs isn’t much of a concern as long as the present employees and management (no matter how less) could device a strategy into utilise the workforce efficiently.

      Regards,

      Goutamn