// Contacts Custom Lists Deleted

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2012

      are you with classic ?
      apparently loyal classic users don't deserve tech support anymore....

      Ekatn,
      may every fibre of my Being
      be infused with Your Essence...
      You looking through my eyes
       ever and always, always and ever.

      I've been having problems with this for almost 3 weeks. My contacts spontaneously appear and disappear in their categories. Now I'm unable to add contacts, so I have to manually write them down and put them in. I've emailed the "help" desk eight times and heard nothing....