signing out of yahoo mail

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2012

      starting today I have noticed this, and tried it a few times to see if it was consistent:
      closing Yahoo ( so going to desk top as default), and my different yahoo mail addresses stayed open every time !!!

      so..I guess they changed something....we have to specifically sign out every time before closing yahoo ( a 2 step procedure rather than just one ).....

      is anyone else having this ?
      is it permanent ?

      adds

      Ekatn,