How to add new contact to existing LIST of email contacts

  • sandimcg
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2012
      I don't know what is WITH Yahoo - perhaps they're purposely trying to drive frustrated users to gmail! The loss of fonts was the latest stupidity (to me).

      Now I want to add a new contact to an existing list. There seems to be no way to do that - that I can see. It says to DRAG a new user there. Drag the user from where? I see no list of all my contacts from which I could drag someone into an existing list.

      Surely I'm missing something. Can anyone tell me how to do this now? It used to be very simple.

      Additionally, I keep having "ghost" contacts come up. I have some people who've changed emails (lots go to gmail and I don't blame them). So I delete their old email and add a new one. BUT every-so-often the DELETED email shows up in that list they now force you to choose from.

      Actually, what is WITH their nicknames now? I have nicknames that are different for the 4 "sandi" contacts in my list. But the nickname is ignored - it seems to go by last name alphabetically. Is this to do away with nicknames?

      Yahoo is going downhill so fast that I would think everyone would move off all their saved emails to OUTLOOK because it wouldn't surprise me if they just disappear one day soon.

      It's a shame - I've been with them from the beginning and I don't trust the security of gmail. But these Yahoo changes are driving me to think I have no alternative.