Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Another build?

    Message 1 of 21 , May 5, 2012
      Thanks for the feedback Andrew. Nice to see that some of the discussions in this group are followed by Yahoo staff - hope that at times we provide some useful feedback here.

      Message 2 of 21 , May 5, 2012
        thanks for this - looking forward to seeing this implemented in my inbox too

        I believe that the best thing is the partial integration with Yahoo Calendar. We can see a list with events to the current day.

      • sy1bzbn
        Message 3 of 21 , May 5, 2012
          Hi Andrew,
          Looks like the transition from Galaxy to Openmail is going well. Kudos to all of you!
          As for the new page, the UI is fast and responsive, and appears to be well positioned towards touch screen usage in the future. But until then, the font seems too big and appears to be out of place when compared to the rest of mail.
          Another complaint I have is that there were only 5 news items per load in each module. From a user's perspective, I was expecting the next 5 will be pulled automatically when the end was reached, and was disappointed when that didn't happen.
          Then again I have been nitpicking. The fact that you guys have the solution ready when the competitions hasn't even considered the problem is telling. Please keep up the good work and I believe everybody in this group is routing for you!

          sy1bzbn