Contacts Custom Lists Deleted

  • Bill T
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2012
      When I went into Yahoo (Mail Plus) this morning all my Custom Lists are gone. Yesterday I could not get into any of my Contacts, I received a few errors from Yahoo, one being "Server Error". Today I see my Contacts but none of my custom lists.

      After many such problems with Yahoo I suspect there is no retrieving my contact lists but this is a very big deal as I have many such lists.

      Have others experienced this?
      Bill T.
    • Paula Barger
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2012
        Has happened to me twice but not recently.

        I rebuilt the lists and found my missing contacts (yes, I discovered that some of my contacts had simply disappeared from my contacts list - now I check the number every day) all on my own because by the time you go through Help, you go weeks sometimes without the conveniences.

        However, I do believe if you contact help they will be able to fix it.  You just may have to wait awhile to go through the process.

        It was a royal pain in the you-know-what...

        In His Grip,
        Paula Barger

        "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."  2 Timothy 1:7

        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2012

          yes, yesterday my contacts went missing for awhile...i couldn't even get into the file.
          maybe yahoo was doing an upgrade again..

          Ekatn,
          may every fibre of my Being
          be infused with Your Essence...
          You looking through my eyes