Re: [Y-Mail] Looks like SPAM filtering recently became a LOW priority with Yahoo

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4 7:48 PM

      back when someone was spamming our owner group for a long time, we complained to yahoo and they kept saying it was taken care of but could not talk about it.
      fair enough.
      but the spammer kept  it up unabated, with the same yahoo ID always..
      obviously yahoo did nothing.

      i am sure the spammer just quit cuz they got bored.

      Ekatn,
      may every fibre of my Being
      be infused with Your Essence...
      You looking through my eyes