Re: [Y-Mail]// Update Yahoo! Mail...........

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2012

      yes, a friend of mine tried to do the incredimail thing but it gave her a hard time and she gave up on it.

      what does incredimail give you besides emoticons ...
      and <G>
      a really nuisance monkey at the bottom that precludes responses sometimes
      unless its deleted first ?

      Ekatn,
      may every fibre of my Being
      be infused with Your Essence...
      You looking through my eyes
       ever and always, always and ever.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2012

        they did fix it rather quickly, amazingly....other stuff has taken way longer !
        Ekatn,
        may every fibre of my Being
        be infused with Your Essence...
        You looking through my eyes
         ever and always, always and ever.

        Really???:( That Sucks!!!! I hope that they can fix it soon.