Re: [Y-Mail]// Update Yahoo! Mail...........

  • Jodi
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1 8:46 PM

      I know that this would be wishful thinkin on my apart;) but would be nice if Incredimail would be add to Yahoo! Mail without having to downlaod Incredimail It's Self:(

    • adeomus ********
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2 6:27 PM

        yes, a friend of mine tried to do the incredimail thing but it gave her a hard time and she gave up on it.

        what does incredimail give you besides emoticons ...
        and <G>
        a really nuisance monkey at the bottom that precludes responses sometimes
        unless its deleted first ?

        Message 3 of 6 , May 2 6:34 PM

          they did fix it rather quickly, amazingly....other stuff has taken way longer !
          Ekatn,
          may every fibre of my Being
          be infused with Your Essence...
          You looking through my eyes
           ever and always, always and ever.

          Really???:( That Sucks!!!! I hope that they can fix it soon.