Re: [Y-Mail]// Update Yahoo! Mail...........

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2012

      *sighs*...hope not....
      every time they " update" something, s*** happens.

      like a couple days ago...posts were not going to the groups !

      but yes, little decorative icons and more emoticons would be nice

      Ekatn,
      may every fibre of my Being
      be infused with Your Essence...
      You looking through my eyes
       ever and always, always and ever.

      Is Yahoo! Mail Updating Their Mail Anytime Soon? They Need More Smiles and Stationary:D

    • Jodi
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2012

        Really???:( That Sucks!!!! I hope that they can fix it soon.

        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2012

          I know that this would be wishful thinkin on my apart;) but would be nice if Incredimail would be add to Yahoo! Mail without having to downlaod Incredimail It's Self:(

          Message 4 of 6 , May 2, 2012

            yes, a friend of mine tried to do the incredimail thing but it gave her a hard time and she gave up on it.

            what does incredimail give you besides emoticons ...
            and <G>
            a really nuisance monkey at the bottom that precludes responses sometimes
            unless its deleted first ?

            Message 5 of 6 , May 2, 2012

              they did fix it rather quickly, amazingly....other stuff has taken way longer !