Re: [Y-Mail] Re: New Y-mail Version Again....

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29, 2012
      Very insightful Sumit!

      From: Sumit Mehta <mailers@...>
      To: "Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com" <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, 28 April 2012, 10:41
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Re: New Y-mail Version Again....

      I think Yahoo and Blackberry have very similar trajectory. I think both are traving in the same boat.
      Both were leaders in their respective fields.
      Both have very loyal customers.
      Both have very strong technology.
      Both were unsettled by Google - Gmail and Android
      Both are again and again delaying their forthcoming products.
      Both are repeatedly  disappointing their loyal customers.
      Both are very soft targets for takeover by others - may be Microsoft.