Facebook Friends NOT STICKY

  • Rob Weigle
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2012
      I don't use the Facebook integration (Facebook Friends). Many times I have set it not to expand. HOWEVER, IT DOES NOT STAY THAT WAY. The next time I start Ymail Facebook Friends is expanded. It makes me wonder. If Yahoo! doesn't do that correctly, what other  things do they do wrong? Is it time to consider seriously finding and using a different mail provider?

      Matthew 8:20 (NIV) Foxes have dens and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.