Re: [Y-Mail] Unable to activate any y-mail function

  • Silk
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 8, 2012
      sometimes a browser can be on the blink.. that's why i have three.. firefox..internet explorer & Opera.. why I've seen times when all 3 were out to lunch.. then try google..if that works you know you've got a connection. The computer is all about trial and error for the most part. If google is working go up there in the url slot and type in (for example) www.yahoo.com

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 9, 2012
        I gave up and set up a new y-mail account.
        So far so good.
        Thanks for everyones interest in and assistance - Doug.