Re: [Y-Mail] Unable to activate any y-mail function

  • Silk
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 8, 2012
      sometimes a browser can be on the blink.. that's why i have three.. firefox..internet explorer & Opera.. why I've seen times when all 3 were out to lunch.. then try google..if that works you know you've got a connection. The computer is all about trial and error for the most part. If google is working go up there in the url slot and type in (for example) www.yahoo.com

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 8, 2012
        Hi -
        I use IE.   Then getting another Y mail account is only option, if I want it?
        At least I’m currently receiving mail and can tell who is emailing me so I can reply to some of them using this method.
        Thanks for info.  Doug.
        Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2012 6:50 AM

        http://sasafrass452.tumblr.com                   wonderful photos and interesting videos
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com               quite active
        http://teamjay.proboards.com                     even more active

        Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2012 2:09 PM

        Doug,
        You don't need to open the email, just select it. The reply button is then active.

        Matthew 8:20 (NIV) Foxes have dens and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.

        >________________________________
        >
        > From: "mailto:doug.knapp%40sbcglobal.net" <mailto:doug.knapp%40sbcglobal.net>>
        >Thanks for your reply and interest in helping me.
        >I think you were suggesting that I try to click on Reply on an Inbox email
        and see what happens.
        >However I can’t open any emails in order to even see the Reply
        button.

        >Thanks – Doug.
        >

        >From: adeomus ********
        >i had that problem for quite awhile last year...the
              only thing that worked was REPLY !

      • figurewood
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 9, 2012
          I gave up and set up a new y-mail account.
          So far so good.
          Thanks for everyones interest in and assistance - Doug.