No Messages

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2012
      I get all my mail OK but I cannot get any messages from one group I belong to, WHY
    • adeomus ********
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2012

        maybe go to the group homepage and double check your account by clicking on
        " edit membership".

        then  review all the settings...you may be on " no mail" or " special notices" by accident.

        adds

        Bastet

        (unknown author)

        I get all my mail OK but I cannot get any messages from one group I belong to, WHY

            Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

      • adeomus ********
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2012

          oh, also your posts may be going to an alternate e-mail addy if the wrong one is ticked.

          Bastet

          (unknown author)