Filtering messages

  • ddj0195
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2012
      I've been setting up filters to move incoming messages into folders. However, these filters don't work consistently. I keep finding messages that should have been filtered to their folder, are being pushed to the spam folder instead. Sometimes the filters work, sometimes they do not. Any ideas why the filters are inconsistent or how to control them better?