Re: New build

  • sy1bzbn
    Message 1 of 63 , Mar 19, 2012
      And I've noticed a new bug - if you've changed the default landing page to your inbox and your inbox is empty, the "sky" ad shows up. For whatever reason, the top container is set to ".withsky" for empty inbox during startup, which has never been the case until now.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Rob Weigle <rob.weigle@...> wrote:

      > >Neo Version:
      > >Build number: 2.18.0.4056
      > >Build time: Thu Mar  1 08:37:41 PST 2012
      > I noticed a change in the way BCC lists are handled.  You click on the Add BCC button and then enter the BCC you want and then send the message off. The next time you click on the Compose Message button the BCC line is there by default and Hide BCC is now at the right hand end of the CC line.
      >
      > Matthew 8:20 (NIV) Foxes have dens and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.

    • Henrique Junior
      Message 63 of 63 , May 17 6:45 PM
        Here we go again:

        Neo Version:
        Build number: 2.22.0.4553
        Build time: Thu May 10 17:53:03 PDT 2012

        Hostname: nc16.n5.mail.ne1.yahoo.com

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior