Re: [Y-Mail] New build

  • Rob Weigle
    Message 1 of 63 , Mar 19, 2012
      >Neo Version:
      >Build number: 2.18.0.4056
      >Build time: Thu Mar  1 08:37:41 PST 2012
      I noticed a change in the way BCC lists are handled.  You click on the Add BCC button and then enter the BCC you want and then send the message off. The next time you click on the Compose Message button the BCC line is there by default and Hide BCC is now at the right hand end of the CC line.

      Matthew 8:20 (NIV) Foxes have dens and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.

    • Henrique Junior
      Message 63 of 63 , May 17 6:45 PM
        Here we go again:

        Neo Version:
        Build number: 2.22.0.4553
        Build time: Thu May 10 17:53:03 PDT 2012

        Hostname: nc16.n5.mail.ne1.yahoo.com

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior