Re: Irritation

  • Kenneth
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 19, 2012
      That doesn't happen for me. Sounds like you were logged out of Yahoo! somehow while you were composing your email. Perhaps from another browser window.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Silk <silkvain@...> wrote:

      > You compose an email. click send. then a screen comes up asking for your user name and passwrod. You give it then you are returned to your mail. The email you were about to send is gone.. you go to the "sent" mail & it's not there.. So now before I send an email I try to remember to Ctrl + A then Ctrl + C..now it's on the clipboard.. but this shouldn't be necessary.

    • ddj0195
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 20, 2012
        I've been having the same problem. I'll compose a message and go to hit 'send' and Yahoo informs me I have been logged out and must login to my email account. Message gone. Not sent, not in drafts, just gone. Oddly enough, I am still logged in to Yahoo in general. I'm only getting kicked out of email. Grrrrr!

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Silk <silkvain@...> wrote:

        > You compose an email. click send. then a screen comes up asking for your user name and passwrod. You give it then you are returned to your mail. The email you were about to send is gone.. you go to the "sent" mail & it's not there.. So now before I send an email I try to remember to Ctrl + A then Ctrl + C..now it's on the clipboard.. but this shouldn't be necessary.

      • Silk
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 20, 2012
          hi dd..I sent a email to yahoo and they said they'd check it...
          I'm just trying to remember to copy the email to clip board as I type..
          at least if it's lost at least it's still on the clip gord and can be retrieved..
          These yahoo glitches come and go. but I have found it helpful to keep
          doing Ctrl +A the ctrl + C cause at other times all of a sudden when you thought
          you sent it after comes on a message that soory you'll have to try again..(in yellow)
          but then the email is as well lost..conclusion..if it's important keep it on the clip board..

              Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com