Re: New build

  • ddj0195
    Message 1 of 63 , Mar 16, 2012
      I hope their builds are trying to correct the problems loading messages. When I go to open a message it takes forever to open. Sometimes it goes into limbo and I have to try two or three times to open a message. If this keeps up much longer I'll be looking for a new email service.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Sumit Mehta <mailers@...> wrote:

      > Another New Build:
      >
      > Neo Version:
      > Build number: 2.19.0.4159
      > Build time: Fri Mar 9 16:25:04 PST 2012
      >
      > Hostname: us.mg50.mail.yahoo.com
      >

      > It seems that Y-mail team is trying for Guinness World Record for Number of
      > Version Changes for performance improvements without any feature addition
      > under catagory of Web-mail service providers...!!!
      >
      > On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 4:54 AM, Henrique de Castro <hcsjunior@...>wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Neo Version:
      > > Build number: 2.18.0.4056
      > > Build time: Thu Mar 1 08:37:41 PST 2012
      > >

      > > --
      > > Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      > > http://about.me/henriquejunior

    • Henrique Junior
      Message 63 of 63 , May 17, 2012
        Here we go again:

        Neo Version:
        Build number: 2.22.0.4553
        Build time: Thu May 10 17:53:03 PDT 2012

        Hostname: nc16.n5.mail.ne1.yahoo.com

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior