Security Code

  • sycoraxaudio
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14 9:48 AM
      I am entering a security code that is requested at log on but can't hit the continue button! Please help (it is hidden at the bottom of the screen)
    • Kenneth
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 14 10:16 AM
        You might be able to hit tab until you think the button has been selected and then press enter.

        Are you doing this from a phone or computer?

      • adeomus ********
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 14 1:06 PM
          yes actually...i have always used the tab button, never the continue button

          Bastet

          (unknown author)

              Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com