Re: Exporting emails from old account to new account

  • Kenneth
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3, 2012
      That is unfortunate that you have to pay Yahoo! for a Plus account in order to setup email forwarding. Gmail gives you that for free.

      And I think it may only be true for U.S. based Yahoo! accounts. I know that yahoo.co.uk domain accounts had free email forwarding and I think that was true of other international Yahoo! domain accounts too unless they've changed that recently.

      Kenneth