RE: [Y-Mail] Unwanted Yahoo Messenger Messages

  • Christopher M
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 29, 2012
      That is very weird... I have NOT recieved any.... And I am on Yahoo Msgr though Trillian...  I HAVE been getting spam msgs saying I won the lottery lol and stuff but I just tell Outlook 2003 its spam and it blocks the address and automatically puts it in the spam folder.

      ~ Christopher ~
    • Tracy Britton
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 29, 2012

        Can anyone explain to me what these new smart folders is????  Even though there is only one and that is email from contacts.  Is this supposed to take the place of categories like in gmail and hotmail?  Thanks!