Re: [Y-Mail] Re: YAHOO best MAIL SERVICE? What a lie

  • Harryh
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 26, 2012
      You are sadly in error.  Email is not private.  Email is stored and forwarded on multiple servers across the internet.  Any server owner can observe any unencrypted email.

      If you want security, package your files in a zip file that is password protected and place it on a sharing host.  Give users the password separately.  Not completely secure but typically adequate.  If you need more use PGP and a suitable set of keys distributed by mail.