Show Images in Emails Option

  • Kenneth
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2012
      I have selected the option to "show images in emails only from my contacts and certified senders." I have had this option set for quite some time, probably years, but it never works. All emails that I get, even from my contacts, always come with blocked images and I have to select show images to see them.

      So do this option work as described for anyone? Or has it never worked for anyone?