Inability to receive ANY e-mails @Yahoo.com! :-(

  • tyteropes
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22 4:47 PM
      PEOPLE: Please, help me out here. I tend to be more inherently lazy, hence, I usually grab the iPad as opposed to the much newer Sony VAIO laptop. I recently went to my pad and touched on the mail icon. Upon entry into my Yahoo.com account, a lovely pop-up informed me that my password may have been compromised and I should go in and change it---which I did, immediately. A short time later, the same procedure was followed, only the pop-up informed me that the password for tyteropes@... was incorrect. A few seconds later, a second pop-up informed me that there WAS NO PASSWORD for tyteropes and to go in and submit one, which I have done on numerous occasions! All to no avail! I have not received an e-mail addressed to me @Yahoo all this month! WTF?!! Can ANYONE point me in the proper direction for the eventual implementation of successfully remedial measures?
      Thnx. tyteroper69