New app/Feature - Yahoo shortcuts

  • Henrique de Castro
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2012
    Yahoo mail is programed in a modular way, a lot of new features are, in fact, hidden apps and today I was able to see this one.
    Some time ago I've noticed that my yahoo Mail is highlighting some names, dates and links. Good to see this coming.

    --
    Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

      Message 3 of 3 , Feb 18, 2012
        I can see the app, but not the highlighted links now. Weird. =)

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
        http://about.me/henriquejunior