Reporting Yahoo Members Who Are Sending Spam

  • netpost60
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2012
      I have tried in vain to find a Yahoo email address to forward SPAM sent by other Yahoo members. Does anyone know of such an address?

      Thanks in advance,

      Dennis
    • Shal Farley
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 18, 2012
        Dennis,

        > I have tried in vain to find a Yahoo email address to forward SPAM sent
        > by other Yahoo members. Does anyone know of such an address?

        I don't think there is such an address. The most convenient thing to do is just click the Spam button:
        <http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ymail/abuse/abuse-16.html>

        If you want to file a report, there's a form for that (linked at the bottom of this page):
        <http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ymail/abuse/abuse-13.html>

        -- Shal
      • Henrique de Castro
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 18, 2012