Login redirect problem after sign-in

  • cervantes_vive
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2012
      Is anyone else experiencing this?

      1- I hit https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?&.src=ym
      2- Sign-In
      3- It redirects to http://us.mg6.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch?.rand=78a6o0gk612k4
      4- It redirects to https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?.src=ym
      5- Enter password
      6- Go to #3
    • adeomus ********
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 10, 2012

        the other day i logged in and after i entered my PW, it asked me to type the " code" letters and numbers as if it thought i was spam ??!
        very very weird...i closed and restarted....am getting paranoid !

        Bastet

        (unknown author)

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 10, 2012
          Not paranoid at all,  It's just that the "Men in the Black Helicopters" have infected your computer.

          Either that or one of Yahoo's servers simply glitched a bit.

          Dave J
            What one person receives without working for, another person must work for, without receiving ====================================================================

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 11, 2012

            <G>....thank you !!