Preview of something new I have been working on

  • sy1bzbn
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2012
      Yahoo took away my calendar panel, so I am replacing that with this -
      (click on links for full-sized screenshots)

      Notepad panel screenshot 1

      Notepad panel screenshot 2

      It is still a work in progress. Hopefully it can be released earlier than their calendar tab integration.

      Take that, Yahoo.
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2012
        you're very good - impressed!

        Yahoo took away my calendar panel, so I am replacing that with this -
        (click on links for full-sized screenshots)

        Notepad panel screenshot 1

        Notepad panel screenshot 2

        It is still a work in progress. Hopefully it can be released earlier than their calendar tab integration.

        Take that, Yahoo.

      • Henrique de Castro
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 5, 2012
          Yahoo needs to hire you. =)

          --
          Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
          Do something for your privacy, do not use Google, use DuckDuckGo*

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 6, 2012
              I'm not doing anything special and I know it very well, which deep down bothers me even more to see Yahoo failing to do even that.