What happened to "grouped" email?

  • mary
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2012
      I was able to send stuff to many people and groups using one name for all. Yahoo seems to have disabled this function and I can't send out this daily email I did before. How can I get it back?

      Sorry if this has been asked before.. Mary
    • Henrique de Castro
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2012
        It is working to me.

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
        Do something for your privacy, do not use Google, use DuckDuckGo*