Imbedding images

  • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 3, 2012
      I'd like to learn how to place an image into an email. Not an attachment, but within the body of an email. How could I do this? Appreciate directions.  Cindy

      Cindy in Ohio
      Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix
      Sunfire's MD Cotton BTV Tank...Labrador Retriever
    • adeomus ********
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 4, 2012

        copy and paste, if you can.
        Bastet

        (unknown author)

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 4, 2012
          I've tried that, but it doesn't work. I can copy a photo, but it will not paste into an email.

          --- On Sat, 2/4/12, adeomus ******** <carpediemadeomus@...> wrote:

          copy and paste, if you can.
          Bastet

          (unknown author)

          --- On Sat, 2/4/12, Cindy Cozad-Rudinger <zadrud1@...> wrote:

          I'd like to learn how to place an image into an email. Not an attachment, but within the body of an email. How could I do this? Appreciate directions.  Cindy

          __
        • christopher_marlow@ymail.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 5, 2012
            Hi Cindy :D

            It worked for me this is how I recreated it:

            open your browser, and go to yahoo mail

            open a blank email ( as if you were going to write something )

            now go to the web or on your pc and find the image you want and save it to your desktop

            minimize your browser to the task bar

            put your mouse over the image

            click once

            hold the left button down on your mouse

            drag the image to the taskbar where your browser is minimized

            drop the image  ( let go of the left mouse button ) on the taskbar where your browser is minimized and viola! its imbedded!

            See my example:   Please click here to see my screenshot from my computer of how I did the drag and drop to get the image embeded into the email

            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Cindy Cozad-Rudinger <zadrud1@...> wrote:

            > I've tried that, but it doesn't work. I can copy a photo, but it will not paste into an email.
            >
            > Cindy in Ohio
            >
            > Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix
            >
            > Sunfire's MD Cotton BTV Tank...Labrador Retriever
            >
            > --- On Sat, 2/4/12, adeomus ******** carpediemadeomus@... wrote:
            >

            > copy and paste, if you can.
            >

            > -- Beloved Bast, mistress of happiness and bounty, twin of the Sun God, slay the evil that afflicts our minds as you slew the serpent Apep. With your graceful stealth anticipate the moves of all who perpetrate cruelties and stay their hands against the children of light
            > (unknown author)

            > --- On Sat, 2/4/12, Cindy Cozad-Rudinger zadrud1@... wrote:

            > I'd like to learn how to place an image into an email. Not an attachment, but within the body of an email. How could I do this? Appreciate directions.  Cindy

            > __

          • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 5, 2012
              Hi. I tried this. It almost worked! When I got to the part where I drug the image to the minimized browser window, a red "no" circle appeared and the browser window maximized.
              Interestingly, when I clicked on your link, I was able to drag the image to my desktop. Thanx for trying to help!  :-)  Cindy

              --- On Sun, 2/5/12, christopher_marlow@... <christopher_marlow@...> wrote:
              Hi Cindy :D

              It worked for me this is how I recreated it:

              open your browser, and go to yahoo mail

              open a blank email ( as if you were going to write something )

              now go to the web or on your pc and find the image you want and save it to your desktop

              minimize your browser to the task bar

              put your mouse over the image

              click once

              hold the left button down on your mouse

              drag the image to the taskbar where your browser is minimized

              drop the image  ( let go of the left mouse button ) on the taskbar where your browser is minimized and viola! its imbedded!

              See my example:   Please click here to see my screenshot from my computer of how I did the drag and drop to get the image embeded into the email

              --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Cindy Cozad-Rudinger <zadrud1@...> wrote:

              > I've tried that, but it doesn't work. I can copy a photo, but it will not paste into an email.
              >
              > Cindy in Ohio
              > Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix
              > Sunfire's MD Cotton BTV Tank...Labrador Retriever
            • Christopher M
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 6, 2012
                Your always welcome Cindy, 8-&gt; day dreaming

                Thats odd, it worked for me in the new Y! Mail... I am not sure if you're still using classic, that might not work. odd.... Also, make sure you're using RICH TEXT to send your emails in.. If at the top it says SWITCH TO RICH TEXT, switch to it and try again....

                You'll most likely be in Rich Text because below the subject line, it will say attachments, emoticons, format, switch to plain text

                If that says SWITCH TO RICH TEXT make sure to click that, and then try dragging the photo again

                -- Christopher

                  From: Cindy Cozad-Rudinger <zadrud1@...>

                  Hi. I tried this. It almost worked! When I got to the part where I drug the image to the minimized browser window, a red "no" circle appeared and the browser window maximized.
                  Interestingly, when I clicked on your link, I was able to drag the image to my desktop. Thanx for trying to help!  :-)  Cindy

                  --- On Sun, 2/5/12, christopher_marlow@... <christopher_marlow@...> wrote:
                  Hi Cindy :D

                  It worked for me this is how I recreated it:

                  open your browser, and go to yahoo mail

                  open a blank email ( as if you were going to write something )

                  now go to the web or on your pc and find the image you want and save it to your desktop

                  minimize your browser to the task bar

                  put your mouse over the image

                  click once

                  hold the left button down on your mouse

                  drag the image to the taskbar where your browser is minimized

                  drop the image  ( let go of the left mouse button ) on the taskbar where your browser is minimized and viola! its imbedded!

                  See my example:   Please click here to see my screenshot from my computer of how I did the drag and drop to get the image embeded into the email

                  --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Cindy Cozad-Rudinger <zadrud1@...> wrote:

                  > I've tried that, but it doesn't work. I can copy a photo, but it will not paste into an email.
                • Sasafrass452
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 7, 2012
                    I highly suggest trying the newest version of Firefox, 10.0. Why haven't you upgraded? The one you have is not supported anymore.

                    **Sasafrass452**
                    http://sasafrass452.tumblr.com
                    http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

                    From: Cindy Cozad-Rudinger <zadrud1@...>