Re: [Y-Mail] Re: New build available...

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2012
      agree Sumit, though unless people's perception is that yahoo mail offers a superior service, it'll be hard to convince people to come and give that good experience a try. That's why I think it needs something significantly different to tempt people who may have settled for the admittedly less consistent Google experience.

      From: "Rob" <rob.weigle@...>
      Date: Thu, Feb 2, 2012 17:11
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Re: New build available...
      To: "Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com" <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>

      >Very true.
      >BTW, I really like your statement - "Build updates with no apparent updates!"
      >On Thursday, February 2, 2012, G Pollara <gpollara@...> wrote:
      >> Thanks Sumit - becoming a bit annoying all these build updates with no apparent updates!
      The keyword here is apparent. There have been changes. Some are only obvious after a while of using the update. This is where a changelog would be extremely useful. So we could know there problems addressed by the update.