Introducing the New Yahoo! Calendar

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2012
      Well well, looks like it may be here sooner than we think. May not be that useful to me now, but still intirgued...

    • sy1bzbn
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2012
        I hate to ask, but could someone please help verify that the new calendar indeed fail to import .ics?

        > Well well, looks like it may be here sooner than we think. May not be that useful to me now, but still intirgued...
        >
        > Link: http://www.ymailblog.com/blog/2012/02/new-yahoo-calendar/

      • randall_shimizu
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2012
          So when will we get a monthly view in yahoo mobile calendar.....?