spammer/scammer bugging owner groups

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2012

      is there any way for Yahoo group OWNER groups to block spammers, just like individual mail addys ?
      non-members spam us,
      especially one that has been harassing us for years  ( known as "craiglynn") ....
      as well, they use different aliases on the groups vs what they use to spam with.

      we did complain to yahoo multiple times,
      but form letters just said they took care of it and could not share details.

      we don't care about details !!
       but why can such a one still use the same yahoo address all that time
      and still continues to do so,
      even when accused by all the individual owners of harassment ?

      thank you in advance,
      adds

      Bastet

      (unknown author)