Yahoo Mail and AOL Mail - very much alike

  • Henrique de Castro
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2012
      For some time I did a superficial test AOL Mail and found that it is very similar to Yahoo Mail, which once again reaffirms the maxima that "there's nothing original under the sun". Besides having very similar features, AOL Mail also has its integrated IM and with his own version of Yahoo Updates (Lifestream).
      While I will not become an AOL Mail user for sure I think about becoming a user of AOL Lifestream.

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      Do something for your privacy, do not use Google, use DuckDuckGo*