My Drive is gone

  • Henrique de Castro
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2012
      My Drive was quietly removed from the list of apps. Anyone noticed that?

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      Do something for your privacy, do not use Google, use DuckDuckGo*
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 23, 2012
        mine is still there, but not surprising. Didn't yahoo say they were going to remove it? Zumodrive were bought by motorola which was then bought by google, so no development on it for 2 years nearly.

        Shame as it was a real dropbox rival.

        And think of the potential of actually having a virtual drive like that integrated into your email. Preceded MS Skydrive by over a year. Yet again, another yahoo missed opportunity.